Friday, November 4, 2011

Weedy Lot Wandering

What remains of Evening Primrose? I'm assuming these are fruit or seed pods.

You can either become completely overwhelmed by all there is to learn about plants throughout the seasons and get discouraged, or you can choose to be inspired by all the not-knowing and do a little wandering and exploring. I choose the latter. If I knew everything, there wouldn't be anything left to discover. And then a weedy lot in Brooklyn would have much less potential for adventure.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I've had a crazy week and haven't been able to get out much, so checking in on your doings has been a comfort. It's like you're belaying me, to use a rock climbing analogy. Our primrose is in a similar state of affairs. Happy Learnings!

Sweetgum Thursday said...

Back at ya!