Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ode to Susan's garden & Pat's perfect derby hat


It's the end of the third lovely evening I've spent in Susan's garden and I think we've only known each other two months. If I was an old Irish bard this would be a true ode and I bet I would be drunker than I am now, but since I'm a modern-day blogger, you get what you get. No rhymes or hoopetedoodle. Just a few pics of a little patch of earth that Susan tends and a few words from me yapping about how I love it and her. One of the best things about this internship has been meeting Susan and sharing this experience with her. It's also been cool to dine in her garden (she is a master gardener and master hostess) and to watch it grow. Plus her husband knows how to dress for the derby, which is nice.













































No comments: